Welcome to Student Affairs Information Systems
Student Affairs Information Systems (SAIS) provides quality data and system support
to Student Affairs and Enrollment Services. SAIS supports departments to recruit students,
administer financial aid, and admit, enroll and retain an academically excellent and
diverse student population.
SAIS provides a liaison to campus and divisional technical groups. SAIS supports and manages student information related data and systems for:
SAIS offers the following services to Student Affairs and Enrollment Services departments:
- Survey design, administration, and analysis
- Responds to College Guide and Recruitment related survey requests
- Requests for assessment and monitoring of key performance indicators by creating dashboards and scorecards
SAIS is also responsible for the creation and management of ad-hoc operational student data and reports requests from the campus and outside organizations.
Use this website to:
- Request access to SIS. This system allows you to manage the student record and perform administrative tasks, such as enrolling a student in a class, accepting payment from a student, and scheduling classrooms.
- Request student data, such as educational reports, student mailing lists, etc.
- Take Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) training, which is required to access SIS.